Monday, May 30, 2005

Amusin' Fuse-In!

Example

I have the same problem Memorial Day Weekend every year, so many things to do, so little time! There's the ton of yardwork, my daughter's birthday, family gatherings, the St. Mary's Polish Festival and the Detroit Electronic Music Fest (entitled Fuse-In this year). My solution, work like a madman to pack it all in, so that maybe I get a few hours to myself to spend at Hart Plaza taking in the beautiful sights and sounds. I was able to make it to Fuse-In Saturday night to catch a nice DJ set by John Tejada and an awesome live set by Aril Brikha. Despite what some may say, I didn't mind paying the $10 to get in. The performers this year were great, everything was very well planned, and paying the $10 cut back on some of the free loaders that don't really appreciate the music.
The best part about the weekend was XM Radio's the Move broadcasting the mainstage all weekend long. What I wasn't able to see live I was able to listen to, and let me tell you, Underground Resistance's live set was amazing just hearing, I can only imagine how awesome it was to see it -- maybe next year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home